Customer Support Executive Individual1 Year Ago - Services - Karachi - 212 Views
Price: ₨ --
- Respond to customers professionally to provide information about products and services, take/cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests. Ideally aim for First Contact Resolution (FCR)
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Intermediate or above
- Age limit: 18-30
- Excellent communication
- Proficiency with MS Office particularly MS Excel
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Customer-centric attitude
Salary: up to 21,500/-
Job Location: Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad
Note: You must be logged in to post a review.